Restless night because the Mosque kept yodelling all night and then bells were ringing ..was all rather bizarre. Also my bath mat has disappeared and a towel...maybe they only have one and move it to new people's rooms :P
My tummy is grouching because I had hot milk with my breakfast (used my stash of mueseli) but we had quite a nice lunch at a place called City Top (an Indian food restaurant) where I had a toasted chicken sandwich..it only had 3 bones in it.
So we went through all the data management stuff for the day which I have to suss out about whether it is a better system than others...quite a tough task but it was impressive to see how well established they have their processes. I finally got a picture of the ugly bird called a Maribo Storka and we had rain again this afternoon which was nice and has cooled the place down (apparently we have hit the rainy season).
Everyone seems very nice and friendly and I even met someone who is considering a masters in Medical InNformatics at UKZN and people all know Chris Seebreghts, who Bryan studied with, cos he developed a system called OpenMRS which is being used at the HIV clinic.
Otherwise a nice sedate day and I'm not sure what we will be doing this evening ...it's always a challenge to find good food. Will post picture of last night's supper and Huub's (he ordered Irish rice which turned out to be Irish potatoes, rice, two types of pasta and that was it! a all starch white plate meal :P)
Anyway, here's hoping we get something edible - I wonder if it will be safer to crack open a tin of tuna and my carefully preserved slab of chocolate for such a situation!
Am pretty tired but also it's pretty boring here - could do with an x-box!!!! Would love to fight some zombies or play a computer game!
Byyeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment