No comment.
No comment.
No comment.
That's what some of you have been complaining about with this blog - that you can't comment. Well, to open it up to the masses and to show the world that Brat and Kat aren't just exclusive friends that only care about people with registered friendship memberships (yes, you all do know that you've signed up for the annual friendship membership, don't you?), we've (well, that's me more than Kat) opened up the comment section so you can post a comment just by typing in some little security comment. I think I may have disabled anonymous commenting before because we had some guy called Jimmy (ala the Killer Prawns variety) claiming to want to fix our disastrous meal experience at "his" franchise. Whatever. You can all comment to your hearts' content now (that includes Jennifer Kruger... woohoo - you've got your name on the internet and it's on GOOGLE now).
That's a commendable performance, don't you think?? (get it? commendable... commentable...)
Hi guys-so glad I can google my name!!Life hectic with Abs and twins but still get time to read your stuff-u can be chuffed with yourselves!!Must get tog soon-luv Jen
ReplyDelete