Simon Clur's back in town.
For a bit of catch-up, we've organised a few sessions of 4 player co-op Left 4 Dead (L4D) madness, with the three core being Kat, Simon, and me, and whenever he's available, Oltman would make up the 4th. Last night we chose to indoctrinate a n00b into our survivor squad - WezFlash.
Sunday saw Simon enjoying a meaty triple-stacker Debonairs pizza with me, and some co-op L4D together at the Bothas' (Simon's confessed that he has a soft spot for them). Sadly, Debonairs spoiled our evening a bit by either refusing to make the pizza we wanted, or refusing to deliver the pizza (two separate branches). In the end we had to drive the 3.6km by road to pick it up ourselves (I make a point of this since their terms say 5km radius). This is not the end of this argument and I am already chasing it up with customer care.
Last night Simon, Kat and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Chez Nous, and then a late night stint of Left 4 Dead.
It was good to catch up and reminisce over the good old (young?) days.
No comments:
Post a Comment