Saturday, 25 April 2009

Road trip to getaway by the beach

Today is the day to start our long weekend getaway. Steve and I are going away earlier than the others (Kat and Joe) and we are going in LUXURY (Audi A4).

It's a modern marvel of German engineering! In fact so much so, that we honestly had to read the manual to insert a CD (and we are both computer nerds with appropriate qualifications).

I'm looking forward to getting away from all the stress at home and celebrating Kat's momentary "transitional" unemployment.

Back home a certain Thai restaurant is fuming because we changed over the remote control access to the complex and their landlord didn't bother to apply for remotes for them. Naturally they think it was all my ploy to stuff them around even though the truth is we instructed our managing agents to notify ALL owners - even the "problematic" ones. This perception will no doubt just fuel animosity towards me and I should expect more death threats and physicality from them.

Ah well let's enjoy a wonderful week off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment