I always wondered about the ANC, I mean how can you vote for a party who don't know where they're going? I mean just listen to them chant, "Amandla! Where to?!".
Enjoy voting. I voted last week on Wednesday. Total time to vote (including travel time): 9 hours, 31 minutes
Train from Fukui to Tokyo (by the Super-express and then the bullet train) -> 4h20mins From Tokyo central to Hanzomon (where the S.A. Embassy is) -> 23 minutes Walking time -> 5 minutes Back to Tokyo central -> 23 minutes Back home -> 4h20mins
Total cost (excluding accomodation): approx. R 5000
The Embassy were really efficient and friendly. I arrived about 20 minutes early and met the ambassador at the door, so he invited me up, introduced me, and I got the paperwork and stuff done just in time for voting to start. They were DA bomb.
I always wondered about the ANC, I mean how can you vote for a party who don't know where they're going? I mean just listen to them chant, "Amandla! Where to?!".
ReplyDeleteEnjoy voting. I voted last week on Wednesday. Total time to vote (including travel time): 9 hours, 31 minutes
Train from Fukui to Tokyo (by the Super-express and then the bullet train) -> 4h20mins
From Tokyo central to Hanzomon (where the S.A. Embassy is) -> 23 minutes
Walking time -> 5 minutes
Back to Tokyo central -> 23 minutes
Back home -> 4h20mins
Total cost (excluding accomodation): approx. R 5000
The Embassy were really efficient and friendly. I arrived about 20 minutes early and met the ambassador at the door, so he invited me up, introduced me, and I got the paperwork and stuff done just in time for voting to start. They were DA bomb.