Today is the day I finally heed the advice of several doctors and go and get the wax cleaned out of my ears.
Apparently my hearing is poor because I've got excess wax build-up in my ears and that's why I don't often seem to listen and do what I'm told (marriage!).
I used to think it was because my esteemed former employer (SA Coaters) didn't supply protective gear for my ears when I was in the factory (which is still true - thanks Ralph Streitbürger and Willem Fourie) but this is probably exacerbated by the wax.
The waiting room appreciates my humour - I wrote marital status as "married (happily)" and they all found it rather charming. I asked for a discount for entertaining them, and they laughed again. I'm just that good.
So here I am to have my wax flushed out - it's gonna be wicked (get it? WICK-ed).
I'll let you all know how it goes on my personal blog (if anyone cares to read the details) @ http://brattex.blogspot.com/2009/05/wax-on-wax-off-wax-in-wax-out.html.
No comments:
Post a Comment