Sunday, 10 January 2010

Day 15 - A picture story of San Francisco

I know I blog a lot. I find my blog posts to be more of a diary account for our benefit than a reading experience for those that actually are brave enough to read this blog. I apologise for being long-winded, so to update on our first day (evening, actually) in San Francisco, I intend only to post pictures with little captions! Perhaps I should have attempted this method a lot earlier? Sorry for the inconvenience!


Pizza is HUGE in San Francisco!!

They reserve the right to refuse service anyone.

This is our first meal in San Francisco.
We were conned into getting those stupid wonton things.
The lady pretended she "no spika the engrish" and when I thought she was offering us a sample, she was actually ringing up an entire box of them for us to pay for!!


Pizza. Big slice. Mmmm...






1 comment:

  1. All we really want to know is if there is going to be a little Brooklyn or Liberty Johnston in 9 months?

    ReplyDelete