Thursday, 7 January 2010

Day 11 - DC to LA

Hello people!


I know this post is presently out of sync, but we'll only be able to update the missing days when we have had a chance to sit down (which at this rate seems very unlikely) and go through the notes and photographs.

For now, I figured any update is better than no update!

We're waiting at Ronald Reagan International Airport ready to board at 5:59pm for our flight (stop off in Milwaukee). I'm enjoying the free high speed wifi in the airport (google's got boingo, and the airport's also got one but you have to pay for it unless you're with at&t) so while I wait for Kat's 'loo break, I can post an update!

Missing home a little bit, but admittedly I'm enjoying our trip a LOT. 8 more days to go, and it's so sad, but also good ;)

Chat later! Oh, and our Virgin Mobile number here is 202 607 1080 but we have to pay for any calls or smses we receive, so be gentle :)

God bless for now!

First stop, Milwaukee... And we've got our in-flight food (Kat's preferred cherry coke, and two slices of one topping pizza) for $5.74.

Bon appetite!









No comments:

Post a Comment