Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Mom's blowout fracture

Yes, unfortunately it's official, my mom has to go under the knife again for yet another operation, and this just ten days before her 69th birthday (sorry mom, is that inappropriate?).

That fall she had a week ago has resulted in a blowout fracture to her eye socket / cheek area and she now has to undergo a bone graft and some other surgery to repair the damage and restore feeling to her face.

It's all becoming a bit much for me to handle, because I hate to see my mom in any discomfort, and I really think something needs to change for her lifestyle - she can't keep falling and breaking things - life is better than that! She deserves so much more!

Please keep her in your prayers (if you're the praying type) and I'll keep you posted on the progress and surgery etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment