Tuesday, 20 January 2009
Have to add
While I munch away on my afternoon snack (which I started guzzling cos I noticed it was 3:41 on the blog)...I have realised that the blog actually says 3:41 am and my computer tells me it is only 2:43pm. Bother! I have eaten my weigh-less copied snack (a smidgon of cream cheese and Melba Toast) too early and I have to now correct the time on my post. At least I can pride myself on having corrected this as our blogs would have a had false archive dates ...this is going to greatly annoy Bryan who is probably going to hunt for a way to remedy it....doesn't look like there is a remedy apart from manual override...apparently the blogs run on the great world time of the good ol USA! Thankfully we South Africans can still function without the automatic ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment