Wednesday, 11 March 2009

How small is this world?

Get this:

Yesterday I met up with an old friend - Kai Hendry - and started telling him about our High Court case and our woes with the Thai restaurant threatening to kill me etc. and he piped up (after patiently hearing my story) that his godfather is the father of the restaurant chain owner! How crazy is that? And to learn this all on the day of submitting papers for an urgent interdict!

And then today, I take Kat's car into Honda for a service, and who do I bump into, but Simon Taylor! Last time we saw each other was almost precisely two years ago at our Cowies Hill home for a Casino Royale birthday party. How insane!

This world gets smaller every day. Good thing there are more Honda cars out there now :) if only everyone owned one, we could catch up in the waiting room :)

1 comment:

  1. Eh? Whats this about a high court case and people threatening to kill you? Details man, details.

    ReplyDelete