... The trees are gone!
It's been a while since we've made any updates to this blog, and it's mostly because we've just been so busy!
Kat and I woke up early to the noise of chainsaws across the road. The school has decided to cut the loose (and shady) branches down, so now we have more sun, more heat, and more light. I did wonder this AM if perhaps Steve was on his bike again but luckily for him, it wasn't his fault I was woken up so early - this time :)
I suspect soon we will open our blog up again (ie. PUBLIC) and then we'll enjoy more activity. I suspect the idiots we were being harassed by have now moved on to greater exploits and other poor souls, so hopefully we've seen (and heard) the last of them... That is, apart from my dealings with them on the property front, where one hopes we can get all the disastrous heartache resolved, one way or the other, through the court-appointed administrator (next Friday is the appearance date)!
No comments:
Post a Comment