Okay so we are finally moving out of our lovely home...I say finally because we have hummed and haaaed and we love our home but it's also just such a stress (those of you who know the saga we have been through will understand) that we decided moving was best. So we are moving to a beautiful place not far away and it seems everything is coming together. I think we have tenants on the way, Bryan and I are moving bits and pieces every evening to try and minimise the big move and hopefully it will all work out for the best.
There seems to be so much to do but I'm hoping we will manage it - the joke is that we are finally going to put the finishing touches to the bathroom for the tenants...and we lived without towel rails etc all the time we spent in our flat! Sigh...oh well, for today I managed to draft a lease agreement, lease information sheet and order a mirror for the bathroom.
I don't have the beautiful Jazz which has aircon cos of the nail in the tyre so I had the Palio (glad I got Bryan radio antennae for Christmas) and I trundled into South Coast road to hunt down this glass company who were recommended by Mica for getting a mirror. Anyway turned out to be the dodgiest looking place in South Coast Road and when I wandered into the shop they seemed quite shocked to see me. Anyway they were very helpful, possibly because they felt sorry for me being totally clueless, and I'm getting a bathroom mirror fitted to size. They didn't take credit card so I have to do a bank transfer and then pick it up tomorrow...Jay (at work) seemed quite shocked I went on my own but I felt pretty safe and I quite enjoy finding these industrial type places where you get a good deal. Sun started to come out though and I ended up having to take my boots off cos it was soooo hot...have bought new slops as I couldn't stand the idea of wearing the boots in the heat for a moment longer especially with no aircon in the car!
Kudos to Bryan for uncomplainingly taking the Palio to work every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment